1. Our collection of your delivery information
2. Our use of your delivery information
3. Your use of your and other users’ delivery information
4. Accessing, reviewing and amending your delivery information
5. Third party website links
7. No spam or spoof emails
8. Protecting your delivery information
9. How you can contact us about privacy questions Our collection of your delivery information
All credit/debit cards’ details or information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties. We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in Arab Emirates Dirham currency. The country of Makemymeal.ae domicile is United Arab Emirates.
Inclusion is mandatory. E-commerce merchants must disclose the E-mail Address, Contact Numbers and Address including the country, of their permanent establishment (the fixed place of business through which an e-commerce or mail / phone order merchant conducts its business) on their website. The Contact Number is mentioned. Kindly advise to include the remaining details. The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions would be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers must be notified about these changes as well as the Payment Gateway Provider
1) As part of your registration on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain delivery information, such as your name, mobile number, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information.
2) You can pay online for your order using your credit card and/or debit card
3) You will need to input the card details into the section of the Site when prompted and confirm your shopping cart from any restaurant that you may be ordering from. We use these details for billing purposes and for the fulfillment of your orders. Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any delivery information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the section of the Site as prompted. Restricting the posting of delivery information on the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft.
4) We will collect transaction information based on your orders using the Site, this transaction information is used solely in relation to the transactions you undertake on the Site and for no other reasons.
5) Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyze user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
6) We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site. Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey. We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site. Where we aggregate delivery information for statistical purposes, such aggregated delivery information shall be anonymized.
1) We only use your delivery information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you ("User Agreement"); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the delivery information you give us with banks or credit card authorization, processing and verification services or with payment processor for fraud screening purposes. All credit card/Debit card payments are processed through secured payment gateway.
2) Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your delivery information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your delivery information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your delivery information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
3) For all orders of customers to be fulfilled and delivered accurately, the name, address and contact details will be shared as part of the online order. Financial information is not disclosed in these circumstances.
4) Additionally, information relating to items you are buying or selling you are participating in is displayed on the Site. This information can include details of your user ID, feedback ratings and associated comments relating to your use of the Site. Otherwise, we will only disclose your delivery information to a third party with your express permission.
5) All customer’s Personal identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties .
6) By registering on the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails.
Your use of your and other users’ delivery information
1) We cannot guarantee the privacy of your delivery information when you share delivery information with other Site members so you should always seek information on the privacy and security policies of any other Site members with whom you are transacting prior to sharing any of your delivery information with another Site member.
3) You agree to use any delivery information received from another Site member in relation to a transaction on the Site solely in relation to such transaction and shall not use the information received from another Site member for any other purposes (except with the express consent of the other Site member).
4) You acknowledge and agree and you shall use delivery information received from another Site member in accordance with all applicable laws.
Third party website links.
1) Like many websites, the Site uses 'cookie' technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
2) The cookies we use do not reveal any delivery information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
Protecting your delivery information
We take every precaution to safeguard all your delivery information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. All delivery information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your delivery information. You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site. Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters. Never share your username and password with anyone. If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the My Account section of the Site.
How you can contact us about privacy questions if you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your delivery information, please contact our customer support team.
When you place an order through the Web Site, you are required to select a method of payment. Makemymeal.ae is not interested in your credit card information, since orders could be paid at the door directly to the restaurant through methods of payment such as cash, credit card or payment checks. Online credit card payment is also an option and for some restaurants it can be the only method of payment. For transactions with online credit cards, we transmit your entire credit card information to the appropriate credit card company in an encrypted format with globally accepted rules and applications during order processing. Upon your choice, we keep a part of your credit card information in an encrypted format, taking precaution to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards over your credit card information.
As you browse our Web Site, we gather navigational and clickstream data that shows which pages you have Web Sited,what kind of features you have used or how long you have stayed on a particular page etc. This information will not reveal your identity or be linked to you personally. We use this information to complete, support and analyze your purchases from us; to facilitate and improve your use of the Web Site; to comply with any requirements of law; to serve, or have a third party serve specialized or relevant advertising content and/or recommendations to you on the Web Site or on a third party’s Web Site and for internal purposes. This information may be disclosed only to our staff and to third parties involved in the completion of your transaction, the delivery of your order, and the analysis and support of your use of the Web Site.
These companies may employ cookies and action tags to measure advertising effectiveness. They may also use this technology to serve specialized or relevant advertising content and/or recommendations to you on the Web Site or on their Web Sites. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous and does not contain any personal contact information.
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising. If you do not want to receive marketing communications from us via e-mail or participate in our ad-customization programs, simply communicate your preference to us via e-mail or log onto your account at Web Site to change your relevant settings from my account link on the user main page.
We may disclose your information to our staff and to third parties involved in the delivery of your order, and the analysis and support of your use of the Web Site. We may disclose your information if necessary to protect our legal rights, if the information relates to actual or threatened harmful conduct, or we have good faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the requirements of law or comply with governmental orders, court orders, or legal process served on us or (2) to protect and defend our property or other rights, the users of the Web Site or the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk protection.
Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits.
You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the Web Sites that we do not control.
Web Site has secure pages to collect user information and most critical data is stored in encrypted form. We use various technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data stored on our system. Our servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and encryption technology that works with Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
Your information is stored on our servers located in Turkey. We use many tools (passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the Web Site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications would always remain private.
This policy addresses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. If you disclose your information to others, whether they are users or restaurants on our Web Site or other third parties that we provide links to their web sites, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them. Makemymeal does not control the privacy policies of third parties.
It is very important to us that we provide you with the highest level of service. In order to help us do this, from time to time we may send you details of products, services, discounts, promotions and campaigns, which we think, may be of interest to you. We may send you marketing communications with your consent. If at any time you do not wish to receive these details and wish to unsubscribe from marketing communications, contact us via e-mail or log onto your account to change your relevant settings from my account link on the user main page.
Makemymeal.ae is an online ordering portal and doesn't deliver order to customers from the restaurants. Since all deliveries are carried out by the restaurants themselves, the delivery time depends on the availability of the drivers at the restaurants. This differs from day-to-day and on restaurants. www.Makemymeal.ae will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries.